Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rainy & HOT Tuesday!!

Weighed myself this morning, 180 lbs. That's ok because I cheated like crazy on Pizza last week!

I didn't go to the gym today, wanted to work also but instead I stayed home and worked our in my home gym. Did some Pilates work and man was it work!!!

Used my rebounder for at least 20 minutes for cardio, then used another machine for a whole body strengthening Pilates session!

I made some delicious Coconut Mylk this morning for breakfast! Making Almond milk tonight and Banana Bread from the Almond Pulp!

Time to go shower and get ready for Physicals! No pizza tonight though! I am cooking first!!

Remember, every step you take you may take 2 back until you get your footing and start to run!!! I like that! It just came to me!!! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment