Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ouidad 12 Minute Deep Treatment Intensive Repair Review

This deep conditioner is what us curly haired girls have been looking for! Even if you straighten your curls, you NEED this! Yes, it is a little on the pricier side but it will give you the same results that you get at a salon and you can do more than 1 treatment so it will save you money in the long run! This really brought my hair back to life as I color it, straighten it sometimes, and wear it in a ponytail a lot! This has saved my hair!

I don't typically stand with a hair dryer in my hand while a shower cap is on. I put it in my hair, add a shower cap, blast it with heat a few minutes then go and do what I was doing around my house.

You can also use a very small amount as a leave in conditioner! I did this while I was out by the pool and it helped keep the chlorine out and gave me a very deep treatment!

No comments:

Post a Comment