Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo Review

Love this shampoo! It clarifies your hair without stripping color or moisture!

Typically when I see clarifying on a shampoo I avoid it at all costs! My hair is curly, fine, and color treated! I have tried clarifying shampoos before and upon rinsing the product out my hair felt completely dry and ratty! This rinsed clean and I could run my fingers through my hair before I even used my conditioner! Now that is saying something!

I used my normal conditioner and my hair even while wet seemed healthier and moved more freely.

I have a filter on my shower so for this product to still have this kind of effect on my hair, even though I don't have a chlorine build-up tells me that I will be re-purchasing it when this bottle is empty!


No comments:

Post a Comment