Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Great workout!

Today I began working with my ladders again and boy did it feel good! If you want a hard workout that you can do at home then get an agility ladder! They aren't too expensive yet you will work up a sweat in no time!

When doing agility work you can also do a low impact kind of plyometrics work. Plyometrics is essentially used to help build a faster reaction on an athlete. This shocks your system and aids in getting you fitter faster but you must only do Plyometrics once a week or so to avoid injury.

Using ladders and doing a lower impact of the same jumping and bouncing exercises but you can do them more often with less risk of injury!

I did it for about 15 minutes and man did I feel it! LOVE, Love, love!  I will list some drills on here if I am requested to do so! YEAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment