Saturday, July 16, 2011

Brazilian Blowout Zero Review: It blows!

My hair is very curly and in the summer it is so humid around here that it's always frizzy! So, I wanted to try what everyone was talking about but being that I know what formaldehyde can do to you I was excited to hear that Brazilian Blowout Zero was formaldehyde free!

I drove 3 hours to the nearest salon that offered this option! It took 2.5 hours to do my hair, and then I drove back home after shopping a little bit and dinner. A literal full day event. My hair looked great, until I washed it 3 days later! With my hair I only have to wash it every 2-3 days or so. I rinse it with water and condition it but since it was a blow out style, I didn't even have to do that!

After I washed it, it looked exactly like it did before! I called the salon and the stylist said to come back and she would do it again. So.................I drove 3 hours BACK to her and she redid the procedure.

She said she didn't understand why it didn't take as she did everything correct. When I told her I had done some research and had seen others that also didn't take, she argued and said, no it should take.

Well, again, after I washed my hair it went back the same! After spending over $300 and 12 hours driving I was livid! I didn't contact her again, but I did contact Brazilian Blowout on more than one occasion and not only did they not respond to me but on their Facebook page they deleted my comments then un-friended me!

Talk about a company who doesn't stand behind their claims! Don't waste your time or money on this scam!

I've heard great things about the Coppola process so maybe I will try that!

No comments:

Post a Comment