Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Spa Recipes for your own Econospa! #1

This is how I do a budget facial and spa day that doesn't cost $65+ alone for the facial! 

Find a gym with a sauna and steam room, mine has both!


Start with a light workout (or skip it your choice)
After your workout take a quick shower to get off the grime.
Get in the sauna for 10-15 minutes
Take another quick shower to cool yourself down.

For the steam room I always take some essential oil, whatever scent you like and add it to the room, typically everyone like Eucalyptus, or some sort of berry. 
Go into the steam room for 10-15 minutes.
Next simply dry off your face and apply any facial mask that you brought from home or made at home (recipe below). Let it set for 10-15 minutes then rinse off again in the shower and you will look as fresh as you would after a great facial.

Now, I use one mask for my face and I actually use a seaweed mask for my body, for your body simply rub some scrub prior or simply rub your body because the sauna and steam room will help you exfoliate naturally; (keep bikini bottom on or top both if you like)!


My gym's wet area is pretty slow during the time that I go but if anyone comes in and makes a weird face I simply inform them what I am doing and if they seem curious I offer them some mask. You'd be surprised how thankful they are afterward!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment