Friday, November 6, 2009

Skin Detox Tip #4

Detoxing your skin is always a fave for the spas to charge big bucks!!! Want an easier way that will not only leave your wallet full but will also make your skin feel ohhhhhhhhhh so soft?!
It's easy!!!


Pour about 2 cups of Epsom salts, along with 1-2 cups of your favorite bath salts, and for the softening effect add dried seaweed!

You can get it in any health food store, get it dried, crumble it up (easiest way is to put it in your blender then just rinse the blender under the running bath water after you have poured the seaweed in) and pour it into the running bath water.

I do this once every 2-3 weeks & OMG do I feel great! My skin is also so soft! If you have a jet tub like I do then it's ok to add this also!

I get in and literally go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment