Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Running Shoes!

If you love to maintain your beauty from the inside out then more than not you are likely to exercise. I workout through many different avenues, resistance, water, cardio, pilates, rollerblading, etc. Anything to change it up.

Many people are not aware that in order to maintain the cushioning in a shoe you must rotate them and give them up to 48 hours to decompress! If you wear the same shoes every day you are not doing your feet justice!

I am not huge into running, mainly due to a bad back injury. I do like to try it sometimes though, mostly in a gym or track where I know I am safe if my back goes out. I have worn many different brands of shoes but the absolute best I have ever purchased yet are the new Asics Kinsei 3 shoes. They are pricey, at $180, but when you compare them to the other big name brands, the prices are equivalent.I only wear them on the days that I am going to run or jog on the treadmill or track.

Do a little research on them, go try them on, and you may simply agree that they are your best shoe purchase to date!

Sabrina S., M.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment